- Hits: 51
Our university partner, Hong Kong Baptist University, is accepting application for English-taught, credit-bearing HKBU Summer Programme 2017. The programme will run for a five-week period from .
Altogether, more than 30 courses will be offered in the areas of Business, Communication, Economics, English, Film, Finance, History, Journalism, Marketing, Religion, Science and Sociology.
Prospective summer exchange students can enjoy a wide selection of courses offered and should have an easy time finding courses that they would like to study.
- This summer exchange programme model will be a relatively low-cost alternative for students as they do not have to pay extra for credits enrolled at HKBU. The total estimated cost is US$1700 including the administration fee, accomodation, activity fee (3 days trip in Hong Kong and Macau). The estimated cost does not include air tickets and Macau visa application fee.
-HKBU will have business visits and cultural activities built into the programme. Not only will students take regular credit-bearing courses on our campus, they can learn about the culture and business aspects of what Hong Kong can offer.
- The chance to visit Macao scheduled midway through the one-month long programme.
- An integrated classroom will maximize the opportunities for students to learn cross-culturally. Local students, Mainland students and international students will enroll and be integrated in these summer classrooms. Students in the programme will have the opportunity to learn different perspectives on the subject matter from one another inside these classrooms.
Mixed groups of students will be staying in on-campus residence halls to facilitate more interaction.
The application is due on ( ).
Interested students should contact Dr.Radha (IBM chairperson) at MSME office.
Download Application here.
- Hits: 12
- Hits: 16
At World Vision International
- We need to document processes (admin & hr) and detecting potential flaws and gaps. The person would need to learn to work with Visio and BPM 2.0 (no rocket science), occasionally conduct interviews with stakeholders and create transparent swim lane flowcharts. This can be done by one or potentialy 2 persons over the course of 2 month. I would hope for results by end of March.
- We also look for someone who can help us to recover from a major havoc / disaster. We need to re-set up personnel records for round 38 staff, tracking missing documents, starting to fetch missing documents. This is of course a sensitive type of work that requires confidentiality. Estimated amount of work: 24 hrs of administrative HR work to be done by .
Terms and Condition
- proficiency in English and Thai
- Beyond to the exposure to the basics of HR and process management, we are willing to pay some little "stipend" within our possibilities as NGO (Something like 310 THB/day or equivalent on hourly basis)
- Location: our Office on Pracha Uthit Rd. (Khet Huai Kwang)
- Affinity to MS office products (Excel !) is helpful
- reliability is a must
- Knowledge about MS Visio would be a great plus, but we can be picked up on the way
- Starting date: asap
- End date: depends on start, latest end of March.
- working hours: flexible between 8:00 and 18:00, but at least 2 hrs/day upon coordination
- working days: flexible between Mo-Fr.