- Hits: 80
Our university partner, Hong Kong Baptist University, is accepting application for English-taught, credit-bearing HKBU Summer Programme 2017. The programme will run for a five-week period from .
Altogether, more than 30 courses will be offered in the areas of Business, Communication, Economics, English, Film, Finance, History, Journalism, Marketing, Religion, Science and Sociology.
Prospective summer exchange students can enjoy a wide selection of courses offered and should have an easy time finding courses that they would like to study.
- This summer exchange programme model will be a relatively low-cost alternative for students as they do not have to pay extra for credits enrolled at HKBU. The total estimated cost is US$1700 including the administration fee, accomodation, activity fee (3 days trip in Hong Kong and Macau). The estimated cost does not include air tickets and Macau visa application fee.
-HKBU will have business visits and cultural activities built into the programme. Not only will students take regular credit-bearing courses on our campus, they can learn about the culture and business aspects of what Hong Kong can offer.
- The chance to visit Macao scheduled midway through the one-month long programme.
- An integrated classroom will maximize the opportunities for students to learn cross-culturally. Local students, Mainland students and international students will enroll and be integrated in these summer classrooms. Students in the programme will have the opportunity to learn different perspectives on the subject matter from one another inside these classrooms.
Mixed groups of students will be staying in on-campus residence halls to facilitate more interaction.
The application is due on ( ).
Interested students should contact Dr.Radha (IBM chairperson) at MSME office.
Download Application here.
- Hits: 10
The College of Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE College) of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is organising a two-week summer programme from for international university students.
The theme of the programme is “Preparing you for the Working World”. This programme aims to prepare students for the competitive 21st century working world and equip them with the essential soft skills that are crucial for success in the workplace. Besides classroom lessons, participants get to visit interesting places like Chinatown, Esplanade, Gardens by the Bay, Little India, ION Sky, Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade, Merlion Park, Night Safari, Singapore National Museum and Singapore River. Participants will experience a uniquely learning environment on the green, spacious and beautiful campus of NTU and enjoy the exciting life in a vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
For more details, please visit website www.ntu.edu.sg/copace.
*Early bird registration and payment ending 20th April 2017!
**Standard registration and payment ending 25th May 2017!
- Hits: 11
Exchange Program at School of Management & Engineering (HEIG-VD), University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland (HES-SO)
- MSME Students who join will pay AU tuition fee plus the costs of housing in Switzerland approximately 25,000 Thai Baht for five months exchange program.
- Students also need to pay for their own airfare, insurance and living allowances.
- For the courses offered and more info, please visit http://www.heig-vd.ch/heg/international-programme.
- Hits: 46